Lost your job and feel like you’re stuck in reverse? Need help navigating social services? Looking for a boost to get you back on your feet? Let us help!
Whether you need 5 minutes or 90 Days, professionals will stand with you to get you going again. We provide:
- Resume building
- Career / Job search – strategies and weekly postings
- Application assistance for foodstamps, general relief, SSI, IHSS, etc.
- Referrals and placements to social and health services
- Education – guaranteed reservations at all of our workshops (Money Matters, Worker Permit seminars, etc.)
Call and make your appointment today, 818.477.0792 or visit us at one of our satellite locations:
- Pacific Park Library 501 S. Pacific Ave. Glendale – Every third Thursday 12:30-4:30pm
- Vallejo Drive SDA Church, 300 Vallejo Drive, Glendale – Every Tuesday 3:00-7:00pm
- For Veterans: Wellness Works 540 W. Broadway, Glendale – starting April 5th, Wednesdays 3:00-5:00pm (appointments required)
So if you’re looking for some short-term assistance click here and let’s see if we can give you the boost you need!